INTEL CORPORATION I350 GIGABIT NETWORK CONNECTION LINUX DRIVER

So there was no need of booting a usb, floppy whatsoever image. By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service , privacy policy and cookie policy , and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies. Email Required, but never shown. No - It's not. Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thank you!
Uploader: Mikakinos
Date Added: 14 June 2007
File Size: 23.69 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 21250
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Downloads for Intel® Ethernet Controller I Series

What would I need to do if I want to compile the module with the newest sources? Citrix Support was not willing to help and claimed that it's a hardware issue I have tried using the drivers listed from Intel's website, but it didn't seem to help. I don't have much experience with linux drivers. This is the card https: Share this post Link to post.

Post as a guest Name.

Downloads for Intel® Ethernet Controller I350 Series

Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered. I've looked into dmesg and found the following: By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of serviceprivacy policy and cookie policyand that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies. corporatoin

Sign up using Facebook. How do I go about making the system "claim" the card? We are working intdl a fix. I could've also have been doing something wrong too. Alan Lantz Virtuoso 3, Members 9, posts. I would never have thought of trying to reset an eeprom. Email Required, but never shown. Please sign in to comment You will be able to leave a comment after signing in Sign In Now.

Posted July 12, I recently purchased an Intel I gigabit network card.

I linu to reset the eeprom of the intel i NIC. I could imagine that the problem itself was resolved in a driver updated and some part or all of the eeprom needed to be replaced by the driver update. Answered Intel i T2 not showing Asked by netzbest.

Sign up using Email and Password. I wonder if thats just an i oddity?

I Gigabit Network Connection vendor: No - It's not. Posted July 2, So there was no need of booting a usb, floppy whatsoever image. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie PolicyPrivacy Policyand our Terms of Service. Intel Corporation physical id: Is this a good idea or would it better to ask citrix directly what's wrong with the setup?

It seems manually updating the firmware on the network card itself made the card visible to the OS. The 4 Intel ones are not detected. The Checksum error the i throws is linnux. At the moment I'm wondering what kind of side effects this warning could have.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения